dinsdag 30 juli 2013

Crea market: a rainy day


Last Saturday I woke up at 6.15 AM and got ready to go to the creative market to sell lots of scrap supplies. I had so much fun putting everything out on display.


Than code orange weather alarm came which first didn't scare me a bit because we had more bad weather reports in the past week and than only some minor rain for a couple of minutes. This was different though. The sky turn just a slightly bit dark..... 

(picture by Youri Claessens)

Good thing I had some great help to make sure all the product stayed save and didn't wash away! So instead of a long fun day at the market, I was home early. But new chances on October 6th. I than will be standing on an other market, inside this time ;)


Yes, I looked like I took a swim with my clothes on ;)

Love,
Natasja


1 opmerking:

  1. Dear Natasja, where r you gonna stand on October 6th? Glad you did not go with the rainy flow ;)
    Wishing you a great sunny weekend!
    XX Valeria

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen