woensdag 31 juli 2013

A Favorite app: Rhonna Farrer Designs


I have met Rhonna about two years ago during CHA Winter in LA while I was working on the Cosmo Cricket booth, she really is a sweetheart. I always followed her on Facebook and she is quit the digital artist. 

Last month she launched her own app for the Iphone (android will follow later) and it is AMAZING!! Now I am not a digital crafter at.all. but I love LOVE playing with it! There are so many possibilities in this one app. It was already #1 in the Photo & Video category in the appstore!

Here some I created till now :)



Rhonna has free tutorials on how to use the app up on her blog, Rhonna Designs





This very one I created today, my daughter brought me this beautiful sunflower today, isn't she just the sweetest?! ;)

Well if you haven't downloaded this app already I advice you to do so, it's worth every penny!!




Love,
Natasja


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten